INTERNATIONAL INVESTORS AND STARTUPS ARE IN ISTANBUL FOR THE PURPOSE OF WRITING SUCCESS STORIES OF THE FUTURE
During Turkey Innovation and Entrepreneurship Week, It is aimed to make Turkey an international entrepreneurship center and to bring out global corporations from this center with the Born Global İstanbul event which will bring all the startups and investors together under the same roof.
As one of the most important meeting points of startup and technology companies, Born Global Istanbul is designed as a platform to bring entrepreneurs with investors and support service organizations for cooperation opportunities.
60 national and 60 global entrepreneurs to be selected after pre-evaluation, will present their projects in the presence of jury and investors under the Pitching Competition and the top 3 entrepreneurs on both platforms will be entitled to receive an investment prize in the award ceremony on the main stage of Turkey Innovation and Entrepreneurship Week.
Within the concept of general area, there are various topics about the process from creative ideas to investments such as; workshops, panels, interviews, leading incubation centers, universities, technoparks, technology companies, entrepreneurial stands, investor networks, fund organizations and country stands.
Startup Ecosystem, which is the most important dynamics of the new economic era in the world, comes together in Istanbul.
What's in Born Global Istanbul?
- Awarded Pitching Competition in two categories, national and global, where the 60 entrepreneurs in the growth phase will present their projects in the presence of the jury & investors and 3 winners from each category will be awarded in the main stage;
- In the National Pitching Competition Category;
- First Prize 200.000 TL
- Second Prize 100.000 TL
- Third Prize 50.000 TL
- In the Global Pitching Competition Category:
- First Prize 50.000 $
- Second Prize 25.000 $
- Third Prize 15.000 $
- Entrepreneurship-focused conferences and panels which include national and international speakers;
- Entrepreneur-investor focused S2C (Startup to Corporate) platform;
- Fair areas where all stakeholders in the ecosystem will be located, such as investment networks, venture houses, incubation centers, technoparks, technology companies, hundreds of entrepreneurs looking for investment who are in the growth phase...
Make an online registration to become a stakeholder of this ecosystem.